Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #311
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Sparkle, Its good to see yer smiling face again. I am happy to hear that yer getting to go back to Cali. I lived there for 13 years and I really loved it ('cept for the ground shakes).
    Thank you for yer kind words [img]redface.gif[/img] . I have no training in art or photography. I just try to keep my eyes open, As I walk through God's world. I have to agree about barns and rural houses, There is something mesmerizing about them.
    Sparkle, Don't be such a stranger, We have missed ya

    Rog

  2. #312
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Monday is the day.
    What more can I say?
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #313
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Sparklelynx!
    It's always great to see an original member of our Message Board Band and to find out that her Claymation California Dream has really and truly come true!
    Wagons Ho....for the rest of us Oh Sparkly One!

    Mwah again!
    [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #314
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    "Imagine" I always liked that song. It was Lennon that was the true talent of the Beatles. I cracked up about that scene in Forrest Gump.
    "Well, in China, they never go to church." Lennon, "No religion?" Forrest,"And in China, they hardly got nothin'" Lennon, "No possessions ?"
    Dick Cavett, "Wow, hard to imagine."
    Lennon, "It'easy if ya try, Dick."

    Ronnie-Your Jett package is on the way tomorrow. Happy belated birthday. I threw in some classic Joanie. You're gonna love it. OWWWWWWW !!!

  5. #315
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    And Ronnie Blue-eyes,
    Here's one for ya.

    Flaxen Maid I/P of Larry L. C.


    From clover yeilds a maid so faire'
    Skin so soft with flaxen hair
    With grace she walks in subtle breeze
    Each step she takes with quiet ease

    On Dublin's mounds will feet now step
    Where *******, trolls and giants crept
    No fear shows sho on isle green
    This Irish lass of heart serene

    The ghosts of martyrs on her heals
    No passion lost in shamrock field
    Spirits past of those before her
    Now do rise in land of clover

    By her side, they slowly stride
    With weathered face and Celtic pride
    Reclaim now what once was theirs
    Reflected sheen in Irish stare


    Ok-There ya go, faire' skinned chick rocker. We're all Irish today. I'll send ya a buncha stuff with the Jett package.

  6. #316
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    The board deleted fair*es after where for some reason. Weird. High tech is messin' with my creative grey cells. Don't make me call Joanie.

  7. #317
    4Jettheads
    Guest 4Jettheads's Avatar

    Post

    Ronnie BE, your pics came through. Uh, I ain't real partial to blonds, but, um, oh, hubba hubba. Why aren't you still a model ? I mean, sheesh, you're gorgeous, sweetie. Hope the fiance' ain't the jealous type.

  8. #318
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar

    Wink

    OHHH MY GOUD Larry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Im blushing here [img]redface.gif[/img]
    You wild thing.........
    You make my [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] sing...........
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  9. #319
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Morning Gang~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    It's another 2 4 Tuesday already

    Here's my 2 picks [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    Love Is All Around~ Joan Jett/Blackhearts
    Real Wild Child~ Joan Jett/Blackhearts [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

    Oh my Halloween is just getting closer and closer.

    Here's some fresh [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and some [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] cookies I made. Good aren't they? Enjoy cause that's all you get until Halloween Eve"

    Have a great one!
    The ONE, The ONLY NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  10. #320
    famveronica
    Guest famveronica's Avatar
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummi
    My tunes for the day is:
    Suzi Quatro 48 crash
    Cherie Currie Don't belive in heaven

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic